fredag 19 juni 2009

Shoe love.

Innan jag ska montera ihop årets midsommartårta tänkte jag visa lite skor som jag suktar efter. De kommer från Solestruck. De bruna är så fina att jag får lite ont i hjärtat. De andra två är också riktigt, riktigt fina!
Before I'm finishing the cake I just want to show you some shoes I'm currently yearning. The heels are so nice it's like torture! The other two are also really, reeealy nice!




Kika in om en liten, liten stund så ska ni få se tårtan.
In just a few I'll finish the cake and show it to you here in the blog.

regards,
Linn Ekholm

2 kommentarer:

Darla: Retro Ways sa...

These are so rad! I cant decide which one I like more. Lovely find in deed! ♥

Make Me Up sa...

I know! I think i like the top two the best, however they're rather costly... =0(

Maybe I just might dig deeeep into my pockets and order the heels. I'm obsessed =0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin