onsdag 3 juni 2009

Like a rocket!

Oh my, oh my! I did a feature about Vixen Vintage the other day and today she had written a very nice post on her blog about me. Holy Smokes! Today my visitor statistics just skyrocketed! Holy moley!

Well, I´m just in shock now after seeing my little visitor graph. However, I would like to take this opportunity to say welcome to y'all. So, Weolcome! 

I would like your opinion on a blog matter. Would you like me to write a short translation on my posts or are you using google translator anyways?

Yet again, thank you Solanah!

xoxo
Linn

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello!
Could someone recommend a google translator for me?
Ann, in the United States

MissRedLips sa...

i need the translation, please!

Make Me Up sa...

It´s a deal then. I´ll translate my posts. =0)

Ann, there is really only one google translator, but it can be a bit wacky since it translates everything word by word so the sentences get all wrong. And there´s also a bit difficult when translating things like proverbs.

xoxo

MissRedLips sa...

thank you so much! i've been looking through the photos on your blog thinking "oooo, i wish i could read what she wrote!! this looks so good!" :-) have a great day!

WeirdRockStar sa...

Hello there!
I too waltzed here from Vixen´s blog. I have it handy. Being from your neighbouring country I at least read Swedish fluently.

Make Me Up sa...

Thank you MissRedLips. In the future I promise you´ll be able to read what they're all about =0)

WeirdRockStar, isn't it handy that all the nordic languages (apart from Finnish) are so similar? Very handy indeed! =0)

WeirdRockStar sa...

Yes dear, handy indeed.
However, as Swedish is one of the three official languages in Finland ( now don´t get me started how crappy the teaching of Sami language is in Finland. HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHH! ) and is thusly taught starting from elementary school, all the rest of the Nordic languages share enough similarities to be understood more or less.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin