måndag 22 juni 2009

Last night's project.

Här kommer bilderna på mitt kvällsprojekt från igår. Här har jag precis blivit klar med att tejpa ihop hela mönstret. 50 sidor...
Here's the pictures from last nights project I promised you. Here I'd just finished piecing the pattern together. 50 pages...

Mycket skräp blir det.
Plenty of waste...

Utklippt. 
Cut.

Samt tygerna från gårdagens IKEAbesök.
And here's the fabrics I bought at IKEA yesterday.

Nu ska jag nog gå ut i solen med en bra bok. Kanske köper jag en glass också.
Now I think I'll go out in the sun, bring a book and maybe buy an ice cream.


2 kommentarer:

Darla: Retro Ways sa...

Such beautiful fabric I need to visit an Ikea. ♥

Make Me Up sa...

yes they have lots and lots of fabric with wanky, corny, cool and sweet colours and patterns. =0) In sweden you can order them online. <3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin