torsdag 30 juli 2009

Flat lined.


Hi folks. I know I was supposed to post last night. Well, I flat lined so I was a bit unavailable. I was so unbelievably tires, and my feet were so incredably sore. I actually cursed some higher powers this morning when the alarm woke me up and i knew I had to get up and go to work. Again.

Anyhow, today went much better! Time flew (compared to yesterday that is). At one point  it rained cats and dogs and there was a voilent thunder raging outside. I loved every second! I really don't mind working when it's crappy weather. (with that said I could come up with loads of stuff to do when it raining, besides working. Like cuddeling up in a cozy sofa with a good book, tea/hot chocolate and a soft blanket.)

When we got home Mr M went straight to the kitchen to make some dinner. I was accompanied with myself and I, and we went to the rasberry bushes. Yummie, yummie in my tummie!

Anyhow, wanna know what we did more yesterday? Oh, well I'll tell you anyways! Mr M and I bought a new flat! Wihoo! (if you haven't heard me ramblin' about it, we just sold out house.)  Tomorrow we are going to the bank to sign contracts and stuff.

Later folks,
Linn 

4 kommentarer:

mandelen sa...

Jaha! Och den bilden var du tvungen att fresta mig med? :))

Make Me Up sa...

japp, den var ämnad bara för dig! =0)

Emma sa...

Congrats on the new apartment sweetheart! Where is it at?

Köss å Klämm!

Make Me Up sa...

tack Emms! Jo den ligger på lamberget, faktiskt grannhuset till det anders bodde i innan =0) Bara att börja renovera igen.... pust å päs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin