tisdag 7 juli 2009

Inspiration deluxe!

We all have them. Days when "we have nothing to wear" even though our closets are bursting at their seams. We'll if you need some inspiration you should check out The Uniform Project. 

This gorgeous woman posts her daily outfit every day, but here's the twist. She's going to wear the same dress for 365 days. Well, she's got seven dresses, but they're all identical. 

The dress can be worn in two ways, buttons in front or buttons in the back. Other than that she uses her imagination to get an unique outfit, everyday. So when I feel I have nothing to wear, I shut my mouth and think of her. Suddenly there are millions of options in my closet.

Then why is she doing this? Well, she wants to enlighted the issue of sustainable fashion and use this platform to raise money to a project called Akanksha Foundation which is an education programme for the children whom live in the slum in India. 

Well, go check it out! I know you'll be inspired! And the best part, there's a new source of inspiration every day!

2 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

How very inspiring, and what a terriffic idea! I love these kinds of people!

Make Me Up sa...

me too! She is just as cute as the day is long, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin