onsdag 1 juli 2009

Container home.

I've been surfing around to look at different summer home solutions. The thing is that I live 120 km away from my family and in the future I would like to have a summer home there so I could go visit them more often without having to crash at mom and dad's.

I found a solution that is extremely flexible and so cool I'm dying a little everytime I see these photos. Actually in London they have an area they call Container City, which is entirely built up by containers. They built it to have cheap homes for students. I love it! Imagine all the possibilities!

Just look at this home, a complete mansion, all built with shipping containers. I love this idea and I suspect that when the day comes and I have the means to build my summer home, it might just be a container solution. I can't imagine a more flexible and versatile summer home, can you?

Later,
Linn

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

Jag älskar ÄLSKAR det översta containerhuset!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin