lördag 1 augusti 2009

Braids / My unglamourous morning look.

Hi, I don't really have anything interesting to blog about this morning. So here's a picture of what I look like this morning, straight out of bed. The braid is from yesterday, I just didn't bother taking it out when I hopped into bed last night. It's my latest braiding look. I tend to get stuck in one type of braiding style at a time, and currently this "fake bang braid" (or whatever you want to call it) has been sticky as H*ll. 

Now I'm off to the enchanted forest, or at least the blueberry bushes. I just hope the mosquitos will give me a break this time. I'm telling you, they are organised this year, like a crazy guerilla squad they attack everything that moves. Or don't move. As long as it has a blood stream, I guess.

Later,
Linn

5 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

Haha, just wrap yor lovely little self in clingfilm of some sort, and you'll be fine. Or maybe kevlar... Kevlar is good!

Almost as good as blueberries! =)

Emma sa...

Men är det en lösfläta eller ditt riktiga? Den är så tjock för att bara vara lugg liksom. Eller är den tuperad? Tell me tell me tell me!

Make Me Up sa...

plastfolia! Gaahh, att jag inte tänkte på det! Det måste vara det ultimata skyddet! fast å andra sidan kanske kevlar andas lite bättre....

Det är väl klart att det är mitt riktiga hår =0) Nix inte tuperat heller, men jag började nästan vid örat så då blir det ju ganska mycket hår plus att varje slinga jag tog var ganska tjock. Kanske fem centimeter bak från flätan är med. If any of this made any sense what so ever...


puuuusssssss!

Emma sa...

Jopp, det gjorde det. Speciellt när jag såg bilderna och att du har flätat med halva huvudet, haha. But why not?! Det är ju svinfint!

Make Me Up sa...

puss på dig. Du är också fin, glöm inte det hörrödu.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin