torsdag 11 december 2008

Winter.

I usually blog in Swedish, but since this is my submission to Doedeeres competition I write in English in this post. She challenged her readers to make an interpretation of winter. We had total creative freedom. This is how I interpret it. I am inspired by two things, the White Witch in Narnia, and the proverb "hell has no fury as a woman scorned." I often think of winter as a scorned, enraged woman. 









So, what do you think? Do you like it? I did all the makeup and styling, Mr Malm took care of the photography.

Later,
Linn Ekholm

3 kommentarer:

365 sa...

Jösses smurfbananer - det där var en helvetes snygg tjej!

Anonym sa...

Absolutely goooooorgeous darling! You're so creative and inspirational, I just want to take a bite out of you and hope you're contagious! =D I love you. X X X

Make Me Up sa...

Emma, darling, I lov you 2! I´ll infect you any day! =0D Thanks for your flattering comment !

kisses and hugs
XX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin