måndag 10 augusti 2009

class reunion size xxxs.

Last saturday four of my old classmates and I got together to catch up. It's been five years since we graduated! I only snapped a few photos, the rest of the time I laught my lungs out!

Here's Chris. A very nice, well behaved and funny guy. (psychologist to be)

The ever so pretty Emma aka bestest of best friends of mine. (engineer to be).

The witty and oh so smart Hanna. (medical doctor to be)

And the oh so very beautiful Jasmine! Girl, you wow me, and crack me up,  every time! (economy wizz to be)

I was ther too, but I wasn't caught on camera. (the I don't know what I want to do-to be.)

Lastly, a picture of a kick ass delicious chocolate cake.

Regards,
Linn

2 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

Well-behaved?! Well, when he wants to, I suppose ;)

And I think "I don't know what I want to do - to be" is excellent excellent excellent!
You already are everything you need to be. Clever, sweet, kind-hearted, frank, lovely, considerate, generous, pretty, bitternöjd (=D) and the best friend imaginable. Who could ask for more? Everything else is just a bonus, dearest.

Make Me Up sa...

HAHA! Bitternöjd!! Jag dör varje gång! =0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin