fredag 22 januari 2010

time flies!

Hi!

I just realised I haven't updated since wednesday, it seriously feels like I don't have the same sence of time as the calendar does. Where do all the hours hide?? Now I'm pretty stressed about a paper that is due monday, mainly because I work all weekend and have plans for tomorrow night. I need more hours a day, so if you can fix that for me, please email me, okay?

I also recieved a nice little parcel this week, but I'll tell you all about that later. (that is when I can find my cardreader so that I can empty mu camera...)

So my lovelies, promise me you'll have the most fantastic weekend ever, okay?

Bisous
Linn

ps. I am starting a project with my best friend around week six that will hopefully involve many of you guys, so stay tuned!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin