tisdag 19 januari 2010

Spring.

Hi peeps!

Today I'm at the uni as yesterday, but today is a seriously much better day that yesterday! LAst night I spent the entire evening going through my favourite blogs. I have lots and lots of favourite blogs, but I rarely have the time to look at all of them . I got so inspired! It really gave me a the kick I needed. So today I woke up with an abundance of energy, took a long hot shower, fixed my hair and makeup, threw on my favourite summerdress with another, thight dress underneath, perfected the look with a warm cardigan and my biggest and coziest scarf and my red boots. Today I feel reday to take over the world!

So my friends, today we take over the world and fill it with love and fluffy white and pink stuff, okay?

Bisous,
Linn


5 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

Of course we should!

Jag har förresten skrivit till både Clara och Anna angående vår bloggrörelse, och föreslagit vecka sex som startveckan för en hyllning till ulliga vader, taxöron, revben, lovehandles and much more! Jag tycker att det vore så fint på nåt sätt. Tar du med kameran till kalaset så gör vi slag i saken?!

Pussas!

Make Me Up sa...

Yay vilket kanon-initiativ Emma! Självklart tar jag med kameran. Här skadet bannemig hyllas!!!

Make Me Up sa...

Ps. Vansinnigt bra och smart att du mailade också! Bisous! Ds.

Anonym sa...

Fantastikst resultat blev det ju!!

Kram Linda

Make Me Up sa...

Tack fröken Jolin! Ibland när man känner sig positiv så kan underverk ske ;)

kramar!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin