fredag 5 februari 2010

Swamped.

Hi folks!

I know I'm always making excuses as to why I don't blog more frequently. Here's anotherone. I have a huge amount of schoolwork this entier spring, actually until mid-june. I also work quite a lot (so I don't have to take a loan to get through school...). In order to have the energy to do all this I also spend a lot of time at the gym.

I just wanted to tell you this so you don't wonder why I'm not as active as I should be (and want to be). I do however miss you guys and I do intend to write an entry every now and again. I also feel I should figure out what I want this blog to be about, from the beginning I wanted it to be a makeup blog, but as you've all noticed it's not at all about that anymore.

So, guys, have a lovely weekend!
/Peace out.

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin